Here is this week’s assortment of links to make you a better designer and marketer:
- How StudioPress Makes Your WordPress Website Work Smarter
Copyblogger’s Kelton Reid extolls the many virtues of our preferred theme developers here at Synthesis: StudioPress.
- 5 Tips To Improve Your Design Skills
You might hire designers, or you might try doing it on your own. If you’re in the latter group, Copyblogger’s ace designer Rafal Tomal has some great tips for you here.
- Why I Choose to Go “Minimalist” with My Redesign
Speaking of design, Copyblogger’s other ace designer, Brian Gardner, recently redesigned his personal website. It’s simple…and spectacular. Check out the homepage.
- Copyblogger’s Simone on How to Save Your Soul in Marketing [INTERVIEW]
The beloved Sonia Simone dishes on social media and online marketing…the Copyblogger way.
- What to Put Above the Fold on Your Blog, And Why
Over at ProBlogger, The Blog Tyrant provides sage advice on what to put above the fold to ensure you capture your readers’ attention.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you have link suggestions you’d like me to consider for next week’s edition, email me:
jerod [at] copyblogger [dot] com