We will be back with some brand new content here on the Synthesis blog next week, so stay tuned. In the meantime, here are five links from familiar sources for your Friday that will make you better at WordPress.
- The WordPress Website Owner’s Emergency Checklist
I contributed a post to Copyblogger this week that includes an essential free download for any WordPress website owner.
- What a Fired Television Writer Can Teach You About Finding Your Marketing Story
If you are a fan of the TV show Community, a fan of storytelling, or just a business owner looking for keen marketing insight, this post by Kelton Reid at Copyblogger is for you.
- A Story Of My First “Client” Who Changed My Life
A short, compelling story from Copyblogger designer Rafal Tomal.
- Spruce Up Your Genesis-Powered Website with Content Boxes and Color Buttons
From the StudioPress blog, a useful tutorial by Brian Gardner that gives you some color customization options for your content.
- Choosing the Right WordPress Hosting For Your Blog
Missy Ward provides several tips to keep in mind when when you are choosing WordPress hosting.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you have link suggestions you’d like me to consider for next week’s edition, email me:
jerod [at] copyblogger [dot] com