Here are five links for the weekend that will make you a better WordPress site owner by improving your site’s design and, thus, its ability to convert visitors into paying customers:
- 7 Social Psychology Studies to Help You Convert Prospects into Paying Customers
Also from Copyblogger this week: Everyone conducting business online wants to convert prospects into paying customers, and Gregory Ciotti provided helpful info on that very topic this week at Copyblogger.
- How to Build a Mobile Responsive Website With WordPress
Also from Copyblogger, Kelton Reid discusses why your website needs to be mobile responsive and how to do it with WordPress.
- Free Photoshop Wireframe Kit
Copyblogger’s ace designer Rafal Tomal has made his own personal Photoshop wireframe kit available to readers. You should probably snatch this up to help you with your next design.
- How I Found My Diamond in the Rough
And speaking of Rafal Tomal, Brian Gardner calls Rafal his “diamond in the rough” and details the beginnings of their terrific working relationship in this post.
- Do Pop-Ups Still Work?
In this case, David Risley is talking about pop-up opt-in forms, and he analyzes whether it’s a good idea to use them. His answer may well go against your initial instinct when viewing the question.
* – Yes, I referred to myself in the third person here. You’ll have to forgive me if I’m still a bit jazzed up about seeing my name as an author at Copyblogger.com. It’s such an honor to be part of such a great team.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you have link suggestions you’d like me to consider for next week’s edition, email me:
jerod [at] copyblogger [dot] com