To kick off this week’s link festivities, here is an excellent post from Rafal Tomal (more from him below) on how to become more productive by focusing on energy–and not just physical energy.
Here are this week’s links …
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Your Self-Hosted WordPress Website
Not surprisingly, we are especially fond of Step #3.
- A Simple 4-Step Plan for Building an Email Autoresponder that Works
Another post from Copyblogger that Brian Clark described on Twitter as “One of the most neglected (and valuable) parts of online business.”
- How to Build a Tumblr-style Blog with WordPress
Did you know that you can build your own Tumblr-style blog with WordPress? It’s true. And there is now a Genesis child theme set up this way.
- Design the Email Newsletter Sign-Up Box That Works
Copyblogger’s lead designer Rafal Tomal provides a tutorial on designing a great email newsletter sign-up box.
- 6 Fun Uses for Embedded Tweets
It’s easier than ever to display tweets on your website. Here are a handful of great ideas for doing so.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you have link suggestions you’d like me to consider for next week’s edition, email me:
jerod [at] copyblogger [dot] com