Attention smart online marketers! The folks from Copyblogger and AWeber are teaming up next week for a webinar that will discuss how to build an email list that builds your business. This is going to be a good one.
In the meantime, some links to peruse over the weekend.
- A Comprehensive Guide to Formatting Your WordPress Posts and Pages
Pamela Wilson contributed a post to Copyblogger this week that provides a number of immediately actionable tips for how to make the most of the WordPress formatting bar.
- How to Create CSS3 Gradient Social Media Buttons
Brian Gardner provides a tutorial for how to create some really sleek looking social media buttons.
- WordPress, Facebook, Disqus, Oh My! Which Comment System Should You Use?
David Risley takes you through a few of the most prominent comment system options for WordPress … and settles on the one we endorse as well.
- How an Unknown Street Artist Used Content Marketing to Build a Global Brand
For Copyblogger, Kelton Reed tells the compelling story of a street artist who just may be one of the most successful content marketers ever.
- SEO and backlinks: A question of risk management
Joost de Valk, author of a great WordPress SEO plugin, tweeted this link out on Thursday. Written by Dan Norris of Web Control Room, it’s an essential read for anyone actively engaged in SEO practices, as the landscape has changed recently.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you have link suggestions you’d like me to consider for next week’s edition, email me:
jerod [at] copyblogger [dot] com