Here is this week’s smattering of links to make you a better WordPress site owner:
- The Granola-Munching Hippie’s Guide to All-Natural SEO
Copyblogger’s Sonia Simone comes through with an absolutely essential article about the current state of SEO: what works, what doesn’t, and what you need to be doing right now.
- 5 Easily Corrected Website Design Mistakes Revealed By Eye Tracking Studies
The insight of Copyblogger’s own Rafal Tomal is featured in this post, which offers many enlightening tips about effective design.
- The “Follow Me” Theme for Genesis
Want a super simple theme for the Genesis framework that is truly an online business card? Try this one by Appfinite.
- How to take your ROI metrics to the next level
This post by Hugo Guzman is not WordPress-specific, but it is making money-specific, and isn’t that ultimately why we’re all here?
- How To Become A Top WordPress Developer
Jonathan Wold provides a number of actionable tips to get you started with the “hard work” of becoming a top WordPress developer.
Have a great weekend everyone. If you have link suggestions you’d like me to consider for next week’s edition, email me:
jerod [at] copyblogger [dot] com